CFP launches a new rolling screen module
CFP, the UK’s largest supplier of software to the property management and lettings industry, has launched a new ‘Rolling Screen Module’, which allows lettings agents to display their available properties in the best possible way.
This new module is available to CFPwinMansdb users and is designed for displaying property stock on either a plasma/LCD screen in an office window, on a projector, or even on desktops.
With just a few clicks, agents can customise the appearance of their property stock choosing from such options, such as:
- Displaying the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and reception rooms,
- Showing and enlarging internal photographs,
- A number of different transitions effects,
- The time images are displayed for and the speed transitions,
- Displaying full screen adverts,
- Ability to add RSS news feeds,
- Set font and background colours.
James Toogood, Head of Sales at CFP, commented: “This new Rolling Screen Module is designed to display properties in a really modern, sleek and professional manner. It is easily customisable, and very straight-forward to use.”
This product is only available with CFPwinMansdb, and is another reason that ADB customers might wish to consider an upgrade.
For more information on the advantages that CFPwinMansdb can bring to your business; please contact the CFP Sales office on 01209 314371.