GMG Property Services is proud to introduce 'Pay As You Go' Finance for CFP software with immediate effect
Placing confidence in an industry overdue a break, GMG Property Services, has announced an important partnership with Reality Finance, to offer estate and lettings agents a market leading finance package that allows the cost of software purchases to be spread over a pre-determined time period, with interest charged almost completely off-set against tax.
All three of GMG Property Services’ leading software brands, Vebra, Core and CFP, are working with Reality Finance, which specialises in software, hardware and IT financing to a variety of sectors, including the property industry, on extremely competitive terms.
Mark Goddard, Group Managing Director of GMG Property Services, commented: “This initiative allows the client to spread the cost of their investment over a time period and cushions them against having to come up with a lump sum. That, combined with the tax relief, which off-sets almost all you would pay in interest over the period, makes this one of the most efficient forms of funding available.”
“There has never been a better time to talk to us about purchasing software. This offer applies to both new clients, as well as existing clients wishing to upgrade.”
“Reality Finance is one of the most respected providers of finance to this sector and we are delighted to be offering such a great deal to our clients.”
Key benefits are:
- The monthly rental payments are treated as an operating expense and are 100% allowable against taxable profits,
- Cash is retained in the business to give an almost immediate return on the low monthly payment,
- Payments will be fixed for the entire term to protect against adverse movements in the UK interest rates and against the effects of inflation,
- This is a highly flexible product and Reality Finance offers an in-built upgrade path to allow additional purchases to be added at any time, without penalty.
- Agreements are for a fixed term with a defined end point (whereas most agreements run for the whole product use period) at the end of which, the client will own the software,
- At the end of the agreement, the client has the option to renew the contract and replace their software with a newer version, if available. #
For further information call GMG Property Services on 08446 622 047.